Kum Shing is committed to protecting the environment by preventing and minimizing negative environment impacts arising from our operations and services and by taking environmental considerations into account in our procurement objectives. We purse this commitment by:
- Complying with relevant statutory regulations, industrial standards and client requirements related to environmental protection;
- Identifying, assessing, eliminating and controlling environmental aspects and impacts throughout planning, operation and delivery of services;
- Preventing, minimizing and controlling environmental pollution by developing, promoting and implementing suitable environmental protection measures;
- Providing adequate resources, support, instructions and appropriate training to employees at all levels to manage the potential environmental impacts effectively;
- Performing audits, data analyses and management reviews regularly to ensure the effectiveness and suitability of the integrated management system and fulfillment of established environmental objectives and targets; and
- Adopting a continual improvement approach to embedding the environmental culture in daily management and to enhancing performance in environmental protection.